Alhamdulillah…semenjak dua menjak ni semakin banyak testimonial yang dishare di group tertutup kami berkenaan alfalfa dan kebaikannya..cuma rasa segan sket nak letak kat sni sebab kebanyakannya agak "sensored" hehehe..nak2 bab keintiman dan hubungan suami isteri..kepada sesiapa yang dah pernah membeli dan menggunakan alfalfa ni pasti merasai perbezaannya..dan sudah tentu anda akan dapat lihat banyak testimonial berkenaan alfalfa di group ekslusif kami kerana pastinya saya akan "invite" anda selaku pengguna produk shaklee menyertai group tersebut..
*sape yang dah beli tapi blom join group tu ble inform saya yer..
Saya yakin..selepas anda baca rahsia disebalik kepentingan alfalfa ni… anda pasti tidak akan terskip makan alfalfa..kalau terskip..sure rasa bersalah dan berdosa padan diri sendiri… ahahah..
Jom baca kebaikan alfalfa ni..
INI LAH DIA 11 ALASAN ANDA PERLU JATUH CINTA DENGAN ALFALFA
1. It lowers cholesterol- In several studies, alfalfa supplementation reduced blood cholesterol levels, particularly for individuals with a specific kind of high cholesterol known as type II hyperlipoproteinemia. It appears that the fibers and chemicals in alfalfa stick to cholesterol, so that it doesn't stay in the blood so it can't be deposited on blood vessel walls. Even more exciting is that it seems to lower bad cholesterol (LDL) while leaving good cholesterol (HDL) alone.
2. Contains essential enzymes needed to efficiently digest food- (Lipase – fat splitting,Amylase – acts on starches,Coagulase – coagulates or clots blood,Emulsin – acts upon sugar,Invertase - converts cane sugar to dextrose,Peroxidate – oxidizing effect of the blood,Pectinase – forms vegetable jelly,Protase – digests proteins)
3. Alfalfa is a great digestive aid- The chlorophyll, enzymes, minerals, vitamins all aid digestion and help stimulate lagging appetites.The 8 essential enzymes assist in digesting all 4 classes of food: proteins, fats, starches and sugars.
4. Aids in healing peptic ulcers- Contains Vitamin U, a vitamin found in green vegetables. It is used in the treatment of peptic ulcers, colitis, and gastritis and has an effect on secretory, acid-forming, and enzymatic functions of the intestinal tract*. Vitamin U effectively cured 80% of peptic ulcers of those tested at Stanford
University, (as stated in “Nature’s Healing Grasses”).
University, (as stated in “Nature’s Healing Grasses”).
5. Aids the kidneys in ridding the body of excess fluid and regulates the bowels- Chemicals in alfalfa have mild diuretic properties, which may promote the loss of water from the body. Therefore, alfalfa may relieve swelling caused by excess water accumulation.
6. Helps the body fight off infection- The chlorophyll in alfalfa develops an effective barrier against bacterial invasion by its stimulation effect on the growth of connective tissue and granulation tissue.
7. Alfalfa has a long history of health benefits. Some consider it a superfood!- AL-FAL-FA meaning father of all foods. They were so convinced that it was beneficial to the health and strength of the body.
8. Alfalfa is rich in vitamins-Vitamin A - for night vision and important for eye health. Builds resistance to infections, especially in the respiratory tract; promotes growth ands vitality; promotes healthy skin and is essential in pregnancy. Vitamin E- protects cells against damage from sun's radiation and air pollution; promotes heart, cardiovascular and muscle health and improved immune function; promotes muscle tone in the body; helps bring nutrients to cells and helps strengthen blood vessel walls, including capillary walls; helps proper focusing of the eyes. - promotes health of body to help overcome peptic ulcers.Vitamin B6-helps food assimilation and protein and fat metabolism; promotes nerve and skin health; helps battle nausea symptoms.Vitamin K- essential for blood clotting; important in liver functions; may possibly contribute to vitality and longevity.Vitamin D - regulates the use of calcium and phosphorus in the body and is therefore necessary for the proper formation of strong and healthy teeth and bones.
9. Alfalfa is rich in minerals-Calcium- builds and maintains bones and teeth; helps clot blood, aids in vitality and endurance; regulates heart rhythm, soothes nerves. - required in manufacturing hemoglobin; helps carry oxygen in the blood. is a trace element that is thought to be involved with the body's use of carbohydrates from food. This helps alfalfa lower blood sugar levels. Because alfalfa may have a lowering effect on blood sugar, alfalfa may increase the effectiveness of medications used for the treatment of diabetes. - necessary for normal muscle tone, nerves, heart action and enzyme reactions; digests fats. - needed for normal bone and tooth structure. Interrelated with action of calcium and Vitamin D. Improves nourishment of nerve tissue. - an essential electrolyte which cleans and purifies the body; regulates fat, sugar and starch metabolism. - regulates fluid balance throughout body; neutralizes acids, prevents clotting of blood; activates spleen, bowels and stomach functions. - helps body to deal with constipation; steadies the nerves; has protective effect on skin and body; stimulates brain function.
10. Alfalfa is high in protein- Alfalfa has 18.9% as compared to beef at 16.5%, milk at 3.3% and eggs at 13.1%. (Muscles are composed of protein and the lack of it results in fatigue and weakness.)
11. Pregnancy and Lactation Remedies – as milk booster
Amacam?....Jadi sesiapa diluar sana yang dah lama makan Alfalfa ni… pastikan anda tak terskip lagi dah… kerana saya yakin.bila kita tahu kepentingan dan khasiat sesuatu vitamin yang kita makan..maka kita akan rasa bersalah kalau terskip…huhu…. Bagi yang masih belum mencuba..marilah cuba.. harga memang harga mampu milik dan startlah bercinta dengan Alfalfa ni yer..atau dapatkan Alfalfa dalam mana2 Trial Pack Shaklee yang disenaraikan kat tepi blog saya ni..
Akhir kata..apa yang membezakan Alfalfa Shaklee dan yang lain2? Only the finest quality alfalfa is used in Shaklee’s Alfalfa supplement. Grown in California without pesticides, herbicides, or inorganic fertilizers,synthetic hormones,growth regulators or chemicals.It provides the highest quality alfalfa available on the market today.
boleh sms/whatsapp saya di 017-2101210 or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org untuk pertanyaan lanjut :)